Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for skilled automotive professionals that have experience in Nissan/Infiniti Parts Department back parts counter operations to join our team.
Utilizing your back parts counter experience, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Service Price Guide (SPG) database through extensive parts and labor research. The research is conducted by reviewing the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) guides, Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) system, MOTOR Labor Guides, and other sources as necessary for each brand (with an emphasis on Nissan/Infiniti). The Parts Counter Representative will also provide in-depth customer support for Reynolds internal teams as well as dealership employees across the country, as you will be the expert in parts and labor. The Parts Counter Representative is a full time position that will offer flexible hours and minimal supervision, accommodating all types of schedules. If you are looking for a stable automotive career in the Tampa, FL area, please apply today!
Training consists of 12 weeks of on-the-job training, online coursework, and classroom style training
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel)
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a parts department, preferably Back (Shop) parts counter at a Nissan/Infinti dealership
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Candidate must be comfortable working independently