Open Dealer Exchange (ODE), an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Farmington Hills, Michigan. As a Java Developer, your main responsibility is to assist with the full development life cycle of various application enhancements. You will develop web service integrations; build internal processes, procedures, and methodologies; and work with development leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient. To be successful, this role requires working closely with the product owners to develop cutting edge solutions for the automotive F&I industry. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Deal Exchange line of business within the company.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position developing enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE
- Experience with Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, etc.
- 1+ year experience deploying applications on any enterprise application server, preferably JBoss 6.0 (or higher)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills