The goal of the Outside Sales Representative position on our Document Services team is to prepare you for taking on your own territory by starting you in a Trainee capacity. Reynolds Document Services provides over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more. As a Trainee, you will be assigned a seasoned Sales Representative, as a mentor, to learn about our products and the overall sales process within various accounts and territories. You will assist your mentor in all aspects of the sales cycle.
Once you complete the training period and a territory becomes available, you will be required to relocate to the open territory and take over selling documents and promotional products to existing customers as the territory’s assigned Sales Representative. In this role, you will also develop and maintain new customers throughout your specified territory. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, tablet, and home office equipment.
Our extensive, world class training includes field based on-the-job training with a mentor, Regional Sales Director, as well as classroom instruction at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations. We take the time to train you right because your success is our future.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma
- Fluent in French and English
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
- Willing to relocate within Canada to an assigned territory, upon completion of training
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively