As a Bilingual Customer Training Professional, you will communicate with the customer throughout the implementation process to identify their business needs, configure our solutions to meet those needs, and provide our customers the knowledge they need to utilize our solutions in their day-to-day operations. You will interact closely as a team to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation and training process.
You will spend the first 3-6 months training with our Customer Service team to learn the ins and outs of Reynolds' software, while getting to work closely with customers. You will shadow your assigned mentor, as well as completing some classroom style, and online training.
- College diploma or University degree required
- Fluent in French and English
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in finance, accounting, or customer service a plus
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.