Position description:Naked Lime Marketing, a division of Reynolds and Reynolds, is recognized as a digital marketing leader in the automotive world. When people know you’re the best, they want to be your client, and that’s where you come in. To keep up with demand, we’re currently looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to join our team as a Strategic Marketing Specialist.
Our customers are the core of our business, and when you join our Strategic Team in Dayton you’ll be on the front lines building and maintaining meaningful relationships using phone, email, and video conferencing to better understand client goals. As a Strategic Marketing Specialist you’ll come away from calls with many ideas to turn into digital marketing solutions. Naked Lime is a team-oriented workplace, so you will disseminate the work that needs done to other teams throughout the company.
You’ll have many data points at your fingertips and this data will continue to drive your strategy. It’s up to you and your creativity to help improve the figures we give back to the customer. It all pays off when we see our clients succeed and celebrate our achievements as a team.
If you are ready to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment and like to form creative strategies, a Strategic Marketing Specialist position might be a good fit for you at Naked Lime.
Responsibilities will include: Ongoing client communication through email, phone, and video conferencing, Prepare presentations, visuals, and marketing plans to meet client goals and objectives, Internal communication with sales and cross-channel teams, Create and analyze PPC, SEO and Social Marketing strategies for dealership clients, and Develop and pitch growth opportunities for assigned book of business.
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in digital marketing, customer service, marketing communications, or relationship management
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords and Bing Ads), retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more)