Position description:Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Professional to join our Technical Assistance Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and extensive paid training. Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in its award-winning recognition for customer service. The Customer Service Professional interacts with both internal and external customers to maintain this reputation of delivering a high level of customer service and support. As a Customer Service Professional, you will serve as the single point of ownership for dealership computer software issues and be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
Classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Able to travel to the United States for additional company-paid training, if offered.
- Available to work rotating shifts, including some Saturdays.
- Bilingual in Quebec French is a plus but not required
- College diploma or University degree required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong customer service skills