As a Recruiting Intern, you will gain valuable recruiting experience as you assist with ongoing projects and daily activities. You will provide administrative support including compiling reports and assisting with processing applicants. You will also help promote the exciting career opportunities at Reynolds and Reynolds by attending recruiting events. If you have an interest in the field of recruiting, apply today!
- Available to work 12+ hours per week
- Currently a Junior pursuing a Bachelors degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in recruiting as a career
- Strong organizational skills