- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study required
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Experience in the Printing Industry is a plus
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards
- Working knowledge of AUTO CAD
Our associates receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer company contributions to your HSA, 6% match on 401(k), and a work/life balance with paid time off. At our Celina facility, we also have an onsite medical center and you can participate in company-sponsored events such as our Annual Family Picnic.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.