Position description:$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
This area houses inventory and provides maintenance support to all equipment repair technicians and associates in College Station. There are primarily two types of positions in this area:
1. Parts Counter Clerk: You will be responsible for distributing and accurately recording inventory transactions using our software. You will also be responsible for monitoring and stocking various inventories. This position has primarily clerical related duties.
2. Warehouse Operations: You will be responsible for aspects of inventory control including receiving, bar coding of assets, and forklift operation. This position has primarily warehouse related duties.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate forklift
- Must work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Person should be organized with a good eye for detail