Position description:$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
The Desktop Support Team provides in-house technical PC software support to all levels of associates including management in person and over the phone. You will respond to user calls and trouble reports in addition to communicating with associates to determine the nature of a problem and course of action to resolve all PC, mobile communication device, printer, and LAN/wireless issues. Other responsibilities may include building and configuring PCs and laptops for deployment. You will conduct audits for unlicensed software and assist with in-house projects as needed; including running and terminating infrastructure and patch cabling.
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. Focus will be on Desktop Operating Systems, basic network layer 1 install and troubleshooting, and PC, Printer, & Telephony support via hands on training. Additional training resources and opportunities are available for self-starting individuals wishing to excel.
- Active pursuance an IT degree preferred
- Basic PC setup and configuration knowledge
- Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Professional, strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for a long-term career in an Information Technology field