Each live class is led by an experienced instructor who guides you through hands-on exercises, answers your questions, and can personally assist you when you need help, all in an online environment.
and POWER 'Net Classes provide:
Live interaction with experienced instructors.
- Hands-on exercises, so you learn by doing.
- Real-world examples and scenario-based instruction.
- Opportunities to ask questions by speaking directly to your instructor or through online chat.
- Instructor access to each student's system if hands-on assistance is necessary.
- Improved employee productivity and efficiency.
- Thorough training without travel costs, accommodations, or business downtime.
Reynolds and Reynolds offers CPE credits for certain classes. For more information, click here
*Reynolds and Reynolds is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.