General Manager provides powerful reporting options for all of your vital departments by offering a number of optional sub-applications. Utilize General Manager's optional sub-applications to make managing your business easier and more efficient, regardless of department.
Sales and F&I
- New Car - monitor sales and gross profit figures, new vehicle sales activities, and review sales items that have not been completed.
- Used Car - track the performance of your used car sales department for individual personnel and the entire department.
- Vehicle Inventory - reduce profit loss on slow moving vehicles and examine inventory activity.
- F&I - compare credit life penetration performance against your goals and review sections of specific deal types, including purchases and leases for new and used vehicles.
- Service - review pertinent data of gross profits on parts and labor, examine transaction details from your service department, and automatically track warranty repair order submissions.
- Parts - identify parts that are falling short in sales and other important cost and profit information.
- Purchase Requisition Control - spot requisitions that have not been completed in a timely manner, track undue spending by employees, and review exceptions related to the approval process.
- Accounting - protect your cash flow by evaluating accounts with fluctuating balances, identifying overdue rebates, and monitoring departmental performance.
- Human Resource Management - track valuable employee information, including vehicle incidents, earning changes, upcoming birthdays, and more.
- Payroll - view employees with overtime above your preset limits, monitor excessive pay for normal earnings, and receive listings of HR information to avoid errors.
- Time Clock - monitor employee work habits, including extended breaks, absences, and overtime hours above your limits.
- Image-Based Document Retrieval - move your documents to an electronic system to help your personnel quickly locate critical documents during manufacturer audits and lawsuits.
- Customer Satisfaction Index - keep your CSI score high by tracking when complaints were filed, resolution time frames, and generating CSI scorecards for each department.