As of September 30, 2016, Reynolds and Reynolds has purchased the indirect lending solutions, including its AppOne software, risk mitigation services and Bankers Systems® Indirect Lending documents from Wolters Kluwer Financial Services.
Auto, marine, RV, powersports and tractor lenders and dealers benefit from automating the indirect lending origination process resulting in streamlined operations, enhanced regulatory compliance, reduced costs and enhanced margins. AppOne offers three components that can be used together or individually:
- AppOne Dealer Portal — Connects dealers and lenders, helping improve the accuracy of credit applications and deal structures while also helping to meet lenders’ guidelines and process the loan applications for underwriting.
- AppOne Document Preparation — Provides content that is efficiently delivered and maintained, allowing dealers to generate (and lenders to receive) loan contracts, while eliminating the expensive task of loan documentation maintenance and system reprogramming.
- AppOne Risk Mitigation Services — Designed to help lenders mitigate regulatory compliance risk and fraud from indirect auto lending operations by providing services such as dealer due diligence and underwriting; independent dealer F&I services; and documentation services like fraud checks and identity verification.
We also offer custom development services to uniquely tailor AppOne to you, and consulting services to assist with workflow automation, process reengineering and methods for improving operational efficiency.
AppOne for Dealers
Thousands of recreational and independent automotive dealers rely on the AppOne platform to run their financing operations. We are committed to making the lending process more efficient for you. Discover an easier way to print plain paper deal jackets, pull credit reports, submit credit applications, valuate collateral and trade-ins, get dealer pricing for aftermarket products.
Key AppOne dealer highlights include:
AppOne for Lenders
- An online Dealer Portal for submitting credit applications to one or more lenders.
- A comprehensive web-based solution that automates traditional lending workflows and processes at the dealership.
- Access to credit reports.
- Real-time NADA valuation (auto and powersports).
- Real-time KBB valuation (auto only).
- Real-time CARFAX vehicle history report (auto only).
- Print deal jackets at the point of sale.
- Fully automated application transmission to lenders.
- Tracks contracts in-transit and provides up-to-date funding status for integrated lenders.
As loan volumes increase, lenders have a great opportunity to grow their portfolios and their revenue — but only if they can maintain operational efficiency and mitigate risk.
The AppOne workflow platform streamlines and automates the traditional tasks of processing an indirect loan application and the communications between lenders and dealers, including the tasks of submitting credit applications, valuing collateral and trade-ins and printing loan contracts and documents.
A comprehensive web-based solution that automates traditional indirect lending workflows and processes at the dealership, AppOne helps ensure lenders receive the applications that meet their lending criteria and clean funding packages that meet their guidelines.
The AppOne workflow platform is the tool that can help dealers streamline and automate the traditional tasks of processing a loan application and the communications between dealers and lenders.
Lower your operational costs; accelerate and simplify the process with AppOne.