The following is information for third parties interested in joining the Reynolds Certified Interface Program or for dealerships considering the purchase of an interfacing product to the Reynolds DMS.
The certification process gives you a high-level process flow for what’s required to become a Reynolds Certified Interface partner.
- Initial Information Form
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Needs Evaluation
- Transaction/Solution Review
- RCI Partner Contract with Pricing
- Integration Development
- Pilot Testing
- General Customer Availability (GCA)
- Submissions for Dealer Data Movement (with Data Authorization)
Note: In many cases, the partner is listed on Reynolds’ public website as pre-certified between the time the agreement is executed (step 5) and the interface is made available to the market (step 10).
- Program Benefits
- Reynolds Certified Interface that is Reynolds-tested and Reynolds-supported, avoiding the privacy, security, confidentiality, data integrity, and supportability risks associated with using an uncertified interface
- Reynolds Technical Assistance Center (TAC) as the partner'’s first-line support of the data interface
- Continued access to test systems and Reynolds support (where applicable)
- Advance notification of enhancements and changes to the interface
- "Reynolds Certified Interface Program” marketing logo rights
- Listing on the Reynolds and Reynolds public website as a Reynolds Certified Interface Program provider