Reynolds and Reynolds Company Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist full-time undergraduate students at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX, who plan to continue their education there for the 2014-15 academic year. Up to three awards of $3,000 each will be granted each year. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must:
*Full-time study is defined as full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Be full-time* undergraduate students at Texas A&M University, College Station campus, who are maintaining a 3.0 grade point average.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time* undergraduate at Texas A&M University, College Station campus, for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Note: High school seniors are ineligible.
Applicants and their families do not need to have any connection to Reynolds and Reynolds in order to be eligible, and any connection with the company will not affect the selection process in any way.
How to Apply
Fill out the application form linked below and mail it to the address listed on the form.
Instructions on Filling Out the Application Form
You will need ADOBE Reader 6.0 or greater to open, use and print this PDF fill-in-the-blank form. If you do not have this free software installed on your computer, visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
. Follow the directions to install ADOBE Reader which is a free download.
- There are two options to complete the fill-in-the-blank application form:
- 1. Use the fill-in-the-blank feature to complete the form.
- Save the form on your local computer as your personal copy.
- Type in your responses using the Tab key to move between fields.
- You may leave your work while in progress and return to it later if you save your responses on your personal copy of the form.
- When finished, print the completed form.
- 2. Print the blank application form and then complete it by hand or a typewriter.
Mail the completed form to Scholarship Management Services by the program's application postmark deadline.
The mailing address is on the application form.