DAYTON, Ohio - Sept. 04, 2012
Reynolds Adds Integration Between its Dealership Management Systems and the Provider Exchange Network
New Capabilities Enable Dealers Instant Access to F&I Product Rating and Booking From Within
ERA® and POWER F&I Applications
- Reynolds and Reynolds today announced the availability of integration between the Reynolds ERA®
and POWER dealership management systems (DMS) and the Provider Exchange Network (PEN), a digital pipeline that connects F&I product providers with the DMS or other dealer point-of-sale systems. Integration with PEN is a value-added enhancement for dealers using Reynolds' ERA and POWER F&I Menus and Desking solutions, as well as ERA-IGNITE F&I. Reynolds customers will be able to take advantage of this functionality beginning in September 2012.
"The integration between Reynolds' F&I solutions and the Provider Exchange Network
is one more example of how technology can help streamline the sale of F&I and aftermarket products in the dealership," said Jon Strawsburg, vice president of Product Planning at Reynolds. "By putting F&I product information and pricing at the F&I manager's fingertips, this integration can help improve efficiency for the dealer and the vehicle sale process for the consumer."
DMS integration with the Provider Exchange Network offers the following benefits for dealers who work with participating providers:
- Provides instant and accurate F&I product pricing, reducing manual and error-prone look-ups.
- Eliminates the need to use multiple resources to acquire product pricing.
- Saves time by eliminating the need to re-key sold F&I product information back into the DMS.
- Enables dealers to electronically transmit service contract data to F&I product providers at the point of sale, eliminating the need to register the contract through a separate tool or website and allowing consumers to take advantage of their F&I products sooner.
- Reduces the amount of administrative effort for dealership personnel to manually process and submit paper contracts for sold F&I products.
"It's a win-win for dealers and participating providers alike," said Ron Greer, vice president of Provider Services. "By increasing product exposure and reducing tedious administrative tasks and errors, the integration between PEN and a Reynolds DMS helps dealers and providers stay focused on the business of selling and administering products."
A division of Open Dealer Exchange
, PEN focuses solely on the relationship between the F&I product provider and their dealer's preferred software application, such as the dealer management system (DMS) or electronic menu. F&I Providers and Administrators can learn more about how to connect with PEN by visiting the website at www.providerexchangenetwork.com
For more about Reynolds' F&I products for the ERA and POWER systems, visit www.reyrey.com
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry's largest and most trusted provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships improve business results. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com
Reynolds Media Contact: