DAYTON, Ohio - June 12, 2012
Reynolds and Reynolds Delivers 2012 "Road to Results" Product Demonstration Tour
"Road to Results" Tour Highlights Reynolds Products and Services that Deliver Results for Dealers
- Reynolds and Reynolds today announced the summer session of the company's 2012 "Road to Results" tour - a series of product showcase events to be held in a number of major cities across the U.S. During each "Road to Results
" event, Reynolds executives will discuss the company's vision for the future of automotive retailing and highlight the company's software, documents, and professional services that help deliver results for automobile dealerships.
Reynolds plans to hold nearly two dozen "Road to Results" events in 2012. Check the Reynolds "Road to Results" website for registration details and a current listing of events: http://www.reyrey.com/roadtoresults/
"At each 'Road to Results' event, dealers will be able to take an up-close look at our newest products and services and how these can help improve a dealership's operating effectiveness and business results," said Reynolds and Reynolds President Ron Lamb, who plans to attend each tour stop. "Each of Reynolds' newest solutions is designed to help dealers overcome the pressures they are facing to operate more efficiently and transform the customer experience in order to stand out from other dealerships."
Among the Reynolds products to be spotlighted at each "Road to Results" event are
- docuPAD®, the unique F&I selling and compliance tool that helps dealers shorten F&I sessions, increase customer satisfaction, and deliver improved F&I results.
- ERA-IGNITE, the easy-to-use, Windows® design for the ERA® dealership management system (DMS), with point-and-click functionality and its newest benefit: A comprehensive Retail Management Intelligence reporting tool.
- A new Premium Service Kit for the POWER DMS that bundles together service solutions to help make the service department more efficient.
- New customer relationship management solutions.
- The Reynolds Integrated Telephone System, a comprehensive voice and customer relationship management system that is fully integrated with Reynolds' dealership management systems to help dealers manage customer interactions more efficiently and effectively.
For more information about Reynolds' products, visit www.reyrey.com
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry's largest and most trusted provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships improve business results. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com
Reynolds Media Contact: