DAYTON, OHIO - January 26, 2009
Reynolds Customers Show Dealerships How to "Stand Out" in Today's Market
Workshops Delivered at 2009 NADA Convention Now Available on Reynolds' Web site
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, a leading provider of software, services, and document solutions for automotive retailers, today announced the online availability of videos of its "Stand Out" series of workshops. These workshops feature Reynolds customers providing insight into how their dealerships are surviving the current economic downturn and preparing to thrive in the future. The content in the online videos is based on the live workshops delivered in the Reynolds booth at the 2009 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention in New Orleans, La.
"Reynolds is making the 'Stand Out' workshop content available online as one more way we can help dealerships learn more about how to improve their operations," said Trey Hiers, vice president, Corporate Marketing, at Reynolds. "The subject matter presented is very impactful and we wanted to more widely share the information from the workshops to provide the most benefit for dealerships."
While the dealer-led workshops are facilitated by Reynolds customers whose dealerships use either the Reynolds ERA®
or POWER dealership management system (DMS), the workshops focus on real-life best practices and proven processes for success in the dealership, not DMS products.
The "Stand Out" workshops available on the Reynolds' Web site include:
- Retaining and Growing Loyal Service Customers in a Down Economy, led by John Shamonsky, service director, Herson's Honda in Rockville, Md.
- Managing Differently in Today's Economy, facilitated by Patrick McKinley, CPA and controller, Uftring Auto Group in East Peoria, Ill.
- Economy-proof Your Customer Relationships, led by Shaun Kniffin, director of Internet Sales and Business Development, Germain Motor Company in Columbus, Ohio.
- Is More Business Hiding in Your Database?, conducted by CRM/eBusiness Director Kevin Houghtaling from the Franklin Sussex Auto Mall in Sussex, N.J.
Other workshops in the "Stand Out" series feature Reynolds experts discussing additional areas of interest, including service profitability, Web marketing, and compliance.
To view the online workshops, visit www.reyrey.com/nada09
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry's largest and most trusted provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships improve business results. In Canada, Reynolds is the dealership management system market leader and has operations in Mississauga, Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major U.S. operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com