DAYTON, OHIO - January 26, 2009
Reynolds Continues to Extend its OEM Relationships to Help
Reynolds Delivered Important DMS Enhancements in 2008 for OEM Integration
Make Business Better for Dealerships
- The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, a leading provider of dealership management systems, professional services, and document solutions for automotive retailers, today recapped the progress the company has made in extending its relationships with automotive manufacturers to help make business better for their dealerships. The company cited its activities in 2008 with a number of U.S. and Canadian OEMs, as well as their related financing and credit divisions, as examples of its progress and ongoing commitment.
"Reynolds is focused on helping dealerships perform better through operating more productively and more profitably," said Cathy Orrico, vice president of OEM Solutions for Reynolds. "One of the key ways we help dealerships achieve their business goals is through building and strengthening our relationships with auto manufacturers. As we do that, we are better able to identify the needs of automobile retailers and develop ways for them to work more effectively and efficiently with their auto manufacturer through new integration software, consulting and training services, and business document solutions."
Reynolds has long been recognized as a leader in OEM integration with dealership management systems.
Orrico cited a number of activities between Reynolds and the automobile manufacturers in 2008 in support of the company's commitment to help make business better for retailers:
- The Reynolds ERA® Contact Management and Lead Management applications were approved for lead disposition for the General Motors (GM) OneSource program, the Audi Lead Disposition program, and Subaru Lead Management. Reynolds is also approved for lead integration for BMW iStar, Mercedes, Honda, Acura, Infiniti, and Volvo. (Click here: GM | Audi | Subaru.)
- Chrysler LLC endorsed the Reynolds One-Step Service and Service Price Guides applications for its U.S. dealers using the ERA dealership management system (DMS). (Click here.)
- Reynolds extended its relationship with BMW Group Canada as the exclusive provider of dealership management systems and related products and services to all BMW and MINI automotive retailers across Canada. (Click here.)
- Chrysler Canada went on record to encourage its Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep dealers to consider adopting the Reynolds ERA Service Sales Kit and Service Price Guides applications as one more way for their service departments to create a progressive, responsive atmosphere for consumers. (Click here.)
- The complete library of Chrysler financial forms was made available to dealers in the Chrysler network through the Reynolds F&I eForms solution for the ERA DMS. (Click here.)
Orrico also noted that Reynolds experienced growth in the adoption of the Reynolds LAW®
553 Universal Retail Sale Contract with auto manufacturer financing and credit divisions. In October, Volkswagen Credit adopted the LAW 553 for use in its consumer financing business, replacing its own proprietary form. More than 900 Volkswagen, Audi, and Bentley dealerships in the U.S. now use the LAW 553 as part of their regular financing process with Volkswagen Credit. In addition, GMAC, LLC furthered its long-term relationship with Reynolds by accepting both the arbitration and non-arbitration versions of the LAW 553 in virtually every state. (Click here: VW Credit
"As we move forward in 2009, Reynolds will continue to look for more ways to improve our systems, services, and documents to help enable better processes between the auto manufacturers and their dealers," said Orrico. "Working hand-in-hand with the auto manufacturers to do that is one more way we can help make business better for dealerships and help them to be more productive and profitable."
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry's largest and most trusted provider of automobile dealership software, services, and forms to help dealerships improve business results. In Canada, Reynolds is the dealership management system market leader and has operations in Mississauga, Ontario, and Montreal, Quebec. The company is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, with major U.S. operations in Houston and College Station, Texas, and Celina, Ohio. (www.reyrey.com