Entry Level Contract Analyst
Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself on the award winning software solutions we provide to the automotive market. As an Entry Level Contract Analyst, you will be creating and reviewing customer contracts to ensure accuracy and that our high standards are met. To accurately prepare these documents, you must understand and interpret marketing campaigns, hardware configuration, network designs, product dependencies, and business rules and policies. This position also assists Sales and Sales Management by answering questions in relation to the prepared documents, or by answering questions on how best to correct contract/order inaccuracies. If you enjoy processing a high volume of information, have a strong attention to detail, and multi-task well, this is the job for you!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- Technical, financial, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Work well under stress and able to handle change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills