College Station, TX
As a Recruiting Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with various stages of the recruitment process. This position requires a high level of professionalism as you will be interacting with both applicants and hiring managers, assisting with any questions or concerns they may have regarding our recruiting process. You will be responsible for administering pre-employment assessments, processing applicant paperwork, and coordinating recruiter and departmental interviews. You will also assist with data entry, running various reports, maintaining compliance with EEO regulations and other assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be flexible and adjust to change quickly
- Must be outgoing and friendly