Technical Support Representative
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting federal, state and lender-specific mortgage documents using our software at our Draper, UT office. You will make necessary updates to our forms products to ensure government compliance and client satisfaction. You will also be responsible for providing customer support and assistance as needed. Other responsibilities could include supporting the sales department with new client set up and packaging documents for mailing. This opportunity will involve problem solving, critical thinking, and working with others on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills