Regional Account Executive
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our Document Services sales team. Our superior products, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for promoting the sale of ReminderTRAX, a comprehensive customer relationship marketing (CRM) solution focused on targeted mail and email notification, to the automotive market. You will serve as the subject matter expert over multiple regions and partner with other sales associates to drive sales goals, gather competitive intelligence, and advance the sales cycle. As the Regional Account Executive you will also be responsible for the team’s implementation strategies and assist with training sales associates on the benefits of the CRM solution. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with an iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
Training consists of approximately 3-4 months of product and sales training both on-the-job in your territory and classroom style training at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years sales and marketing related experience (CRM experience preferred)
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (including Service Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to travel overnight up to 80%
- Superb time management skills