Junior Product Manager - Finance
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible for conducting market research to understand customer requirements, market trends, competitive products, and emerging opportunities as they relate to Reynolds Credit Bureau and compliance products. In this role, you will help drive the revenue and utilization for our solutions. You will be working closely with Reynolds sales and marketing teams to help educate on product knowledge and ensure sales growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for presenting Reynolds products in key customer meetings and at industry events. You must be able to interact with customers, executives, and internal teams with a high level of professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Open to travel 15% and occasional occurrence of non-traditional hours
- Product management experience is a plus
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint