As a Sales Trainer, you will develop and facilitate sales training workshops for Reynolds associates. Within the sales training organization you will be working with new and tenured associates on our inside and outside sales teams. You will be responsible for maximizing the productivity of our sales force as well as the effectiveness of their sales skills as they apply to the steps of the sales cycle. This role will also involve observing and critiquing individuals as well as providing constructive criticism and feedback. If you enjoy making workshop participants more effective in their skills and knowledge, as well as knowing you had a part in helping make someone successful, this is the training job for you!
On-the-job training, job shadowing and department observations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in sales or in the automotive industry
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Training and presentation experience preferred