Customer Account Services Intern
As the Customer Account Services Intern, you will monitor the email invoicing mailbox for emailed invoice failures, customer requests for email updates, or other billing information. You will also contact customers to request updated email information, and to explain the electronic invoicing process. Using Excel, you will track statistics, failures, resolution details and other reporting, as needed. Duties also include preparing customer mailings, routing customers billing, and miscellaneous requests to the proper department in a timely and effective manner. You may also assist in aiding other areas of the department as needed by performing various administrative duties.
On the job training and computer-based training.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Open to all majors and all college levels
- Ability to work Part-Time through school year
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service experience a plus