Customer Account Services Intern
As the Customer Account Services Business Intern, you will contact customers to explain the email invoicing process to gain permission to email invoices to the customer. You will also monitor the email invoicing mailbox for emailed invoice failures, customers requesting email updates or other billing information. Using Excel, you will track sign up statistics, track failures and resolution details and perform minor statistical analysis as needed. Duties also include routing customers billing and miscellaneous requests to the proper department in a timely and effective manner and aiding other areas of the department as needed by performing various administrative duties.
On the job training and computer-based training.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Open to all majors and all college levels
- Ability to work Part-Time through school year
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills