As a Reynolds and Reynolds Business Consultant you will use a strong technical understanding of the current Reynolds applications and a well-developed dealership operational expertise to provide a full range of dealership operations consulting services. The primary goal for this position is to establish an effective professional relationship with customers that will ensure an increase in profits in order to drive reoccurring consulting sales. This position will require follow-ups to maintain customer relationships and provide ongoing fees for service support and problem resolution for our customers. Business Consultants need to be familiar with cutting- edge dealership processes and operational trends in order to sell this knowledge to both new and existing customers.
On the job training with multiple mentors for approximately 90 days. In addition, webinars, discussions, self-exploration of other available knowledge products, and some classroom work are used when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of experience working in an automotive dealership
- Must be willing to travel extensively overnight (up to 5 nights per week)
- Must have a good driving and credit history
- Dealership management experience is a plus