Sales Internship - Callbright
The intern will be working in a division of our company that markets a dynamic web-based call-tracking software solution to various industries. This is a proven product and has been the number one ad tracking software in the automotive industry for the past two years. The intern will be scheduling calls and generating leads, as well as making sales calls. The intern will be paid bonuses on sales made and will have the potential to gain their own territory if they prove successful in the role.
Hands-on with other members of the department.
- Work at least 3 days a week, 20-30 hours a week is preferred.
- College student graduating within the next 1-2 semesters is ideal. Looking for applicants able to transition from an Intern to a full-time associate.
- Background in sales or desire to have a sales role upon graduation.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone
- Aggressive, persistent, and strong work ethic, yet able to handle rejection and move on.