The Graphic Designer will design marketing pieces – both electronic (email and microsites) as well as printed direct mailers. This position also helps launch email campaigns via an email engine. The Designer will use InDesign, Photoshop, and use HTML coding. Illustrator knowledge would be a bonus.
The position is fast-paced and the Graphic Designer can expect to work on numerous projects at one time. The design style is conservative for the mailers and text-focused for the email campaigns.
Learn from the existing team and attend dealership specific classes/webinars.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to meet deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team as there is a great deal of collaboration required.
- Ability to create design pieces quickly and efficiently. Must have a good design eye and the ability to incorporate dealership lingo.
- Good communication skills are required as there is significant interaction between departmental teams and may also be customer interaction.
- Creative background and writing skills preferred.
- HTML experience
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus