The Graphic Designer will design email marketing pieces as well as the occasional printed direct mailers. This position also helps launch email campaigns via an email engine. The Designer will use HTML coding, Photoshop and Illustrator. InDesign knowledge would be a bonus.
The position is fast-paced and the Graphic Designer can expect to work on numerous projects at one time. The design style is conservative for the mailers and text-focused for the email campaigns.
Learn from the existing team and attend dealership specific classes/webinars.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to meet deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- Occasional overtime when needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team as there is a great deal of collaboration required.
- Ability to create design pieces quickly and efficiently. Must have a good design eye and the ability to incorporate dealership lingo.
- Good communication skills are required as there is significant interaction between departmental teams and may also be customer interaction.
- Creative background and writing skills preferred.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus