Creative Writing Intern
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of blog content for various dealerships around the country using Naked Lime’s marketing solutions. Writing on a variety of topics, you will focus on any news pertaining to either the customer’s dealership or the automotive industry as a whole. You will work with SEO Analysts and other content writers to research potential topics. If you have a passion for creativity and enjoy writing, this is the position for you!
On the job training
- Associates degree or currently pursuing a Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, English, or Journalism preferred
- Experience writing for other blogs, forums, newspapers, magazines, or other published work is highly preferred
- Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills
- Able to work 20-29 hours per week
- Portfolio of previous writing samples desired at time of application and interview