Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As an Outside Sales Account Manager, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ solutions at automotive dealerships within your territory. You will serve as the subject matter expert for our core software solutions, ERA and POWER, and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current customers as well as finding new accounts. In addition, you will work closely with area sales specialists to drive market share growth and show how our suite of solutions can help car dealerships deliver superior results. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete six different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelors preferred but not required
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)