As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of product management including the technical, functional, and business foundations of products. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional teams including but not limited to; Change Management, Programming, and the Call Center effectively managing multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and deliverables and communicate status/elevate issues effectively. Your additional responsibilities can include performing Quality Assurance and monitor application functionality against specifications and requirements and take corrective action as needed. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment this is the position for you!
- A degree with technical or business emphasis is preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills
- Automotive or dealership experience is a plus but not required
- We offer Houston based positions with no travel required and also Houston based positions that require up to 80% travel only in the first year of employment for training purposes.