Software Education Representative
As a Software Education Representative, you will teach the benefits of Reynolds and Reynolds software to our customers and associates in a classroom setting and over the Internet. You will learn WebEx Training Center to conduct classes on-line, complete with live audio and video, application sharing, and hands-on lab computers for “students.” Some domestic and international travel to customer sites may be required.
30-40% of your time will be spent writing course materials including course guides and Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) courses. Course guides are 100 to 300 pages long and are used for instructor-led classes. CAI’s are written on Reynolds and Reynolds software to provide self-paced training to our customers at their own dealerships. You will also write quizzes and evaluations to determine if students have learned the course materials after their training.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong public presence and love of learning
- Good sense of humor and ability to inspire others
- Okay with teaching via the Web or in person up to 6 hours/day
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required