Junior Product Manager
As a Junior Product Manager you will design the communications systems that allow dealerships to exchange data with manufacturers. You will work closely with our programming department in the analysis, design and definition of software products. You will have the opportunity to test new and corrected programs before they are released. You will also work with customers to pilot test new technology and enhance existing products. You may also write documentation and instructions on product features and educate Reynolds and Reynolds associates about upcoming changes.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic position where you learn all about our software and stay abreast of all changes. You could handle many projects at any one time requiring a variety of tasks throughout the day. We work with over 60 automobile manufacturers in the US, Latin America, and Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Educational background in Business or MIS preferred, but all majors will be considered
- Able to travel domestically and internationally is helpful, but not required
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to multitask
- Articulate, assertive, and a quick-thinker