Part-time Graphic Designer
The part-time Graphic Designer will design email marketing pieces as well as the occasional printed direct mailers. This position also helps launch email campaigns via an email engine. The majority of a Designer's job will involve creating emails using HTML coding. InDesign knowledge is a bonus.
The position is fast-paced and the Graphic Designer can expect to work on numerous projects at one time. The design style is conservative for the mailers and text-focused for the email campaigns.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be able to meet deadlines and handle constructive criticism
- 20+ hours per week between the hours of 7:30am and 6:00pm M-F
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team as there is a great deal of collaboration required
- Ability to create design pieces quickly and efficiently. Must have a good design eye and the ability to incorporate dealership lingo
- Good communication skills are required as there is significant interaction between departmental teams and may also be customer interaction
- Creative background and writing skills preferred
- Must have completed coursework in HTML
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator necessary, InDesign knowledge a plus