Effectively utilize the security and control features of your ERA-IGNITE system to improve security, profitability, accuracy, and compliance. Learn how to improve your dealership’s bottom line by handling and reducing accounting exceptions.
In this course, an experienced instructor helps you identify software procedures, features, and controls to implement in all departments – to save money and protect the dealership’s assets.
- Security Maintenance: Setting up ERA-IGNITE User IDs quickly and efficiently, while making sure employees access only the information they really need.
- Name File management: Handling customer information carefully and correctly, and with full compliance
- Vehicle inventory management: Analyzing the cost of your dealership’s most expensive assets
- Vehicle purchases: Making the process of acquiring a vehicle smoother and easier
- Sales and F&I: Understanding deal statuses and verifying sold vehicles are correctly accounted for in your system
- Vehicle sales: Managing sales cash to stay compliant and profitable
- Accounting documents: Identifying options to improve control over posting and error correction
- Service: Controlling work-in-process, billing, and policy adjustments
- Purchase orders: Controlling who can buy and who can give permission to buy, and what can be purchased
- Daily Operating Control (DOC) reports: Dynamically changing the DOC to fit your dealership’s unique business environment
- Retail Management Intelligence (RMI): Getting the most exception and reporting information at your fingertips with the least effort
- End-of-Month Procedures: Streamlining your accounting EOM processes
Participants work together in a classroom environment using ERA-IGNITE workstations and software applications.
For more information on the ERA-IGNITE Management and Control course, please call (937) 485-1700 or email SED@reyrey.com.